Friday, June 20, 2008

Le Jardin

I got the garden planted a few weekends ago.

This year, we've got basil, sugar snap peas, pole beans, 4 kinds of tomato, 3 kinds of bell pepper, a cucumber, brocolli, and a watermelon (not actually in the garden). I have a little room left where I think I'll plant one more cucumber and some lettuce. Also planted some asparagus, but don't think we can expect anything from that for a couple years.

Here are some pics of the baby version of this year's garden.

Okay, so I cant get the dang picture button to work, so just imagine a bunch of dirt with lots of little plants in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although your photos didn't show up, I got to see the 'real thing', so I feel blessed! Great job on the gardening. I know Gabe loved helping you, as well! Soon you'll be reaping the harvest. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Great garden. I can't wait to see your fantastic harvest. You have done a wonderful job with your house, yard, and garden.
Love, Sandi